- About Us
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Terms and Privacy
SkyMobile Identity Management and Role-Based Provisioning
Personalized Deployment for the Mobile Enterprise
Sky Technologies’ secure container performs identity management, authenticating the user and retrieving key information on their role. Using context-, user-, and role-based provisioning, users can only access the applications and data that they are authorized to. The role-based provisioning is strictly controlled through the user profiling facility on the central SkyMobile MEAP server. In order to automate the process, dynamic data profiling rules can also be integrated so that authorization is based upon attributes (e.g., region, sales division, etc.) instead of on the individual user.
The identity management feature provides the following flexibility:
- Multi-tenancy (multiple users on the same device) and enterprise mobility on-demand (user can add and remove authorized applications from their device) capabilities.
- Dynamically define which fields are displayed and processed as part of the authentication (logon) process.
- Return additional attributes about the user that can then be used by the application and data synchronization requests.
- Support password expiry warnings and changes.
- Implement multiple types of directory service check, e.g., a mix of Active Directory and LDAP.
- Support high availability and DRP implementations.
Check out our Identity Management and Role-Based Provisioning Feature Overview here.